Work with Kim!
Coaching Next Steps
For individuals wanting to see if we are a good fit, please scroll down to Potential Clients, to schedule and pay for an Intake Coaching Session.
This will give you a chance to learn more about my coaching style, the Executive Coaching Packages or individual session options, and your impressions of me as a potential Executive Coach for you!
• STEP 1: Review this website to decide if you want an Intake Coaching Session. Review the Coaching Fees here:
• STEP 2: Schedule our Intake Coaching Session, available by Zoom or phone at this time:
• STEP 3: Pay for your Intake Coaching Session using the Venmo app @KimBartelsPhD or send me an Email for other options.
• STEP 4: Complete this Needs Survey before we meet:
If you are a current client and you have already paid for an Executive Coaching Package or one session at a time, then you may schedule your next session below. Note that all coaching is via Zoom or by phone at this time.
If you are signing up for a single coaching session that is not part of a package you already paid for, then please pay using the Venmo app @KimBartelsPhD. I am in the process of updating my website, so please send me an Email if you have any issues or questions. Thank You!
Additional Coaching Details:
Intake Coaching Session with Kim
• The Intake Coaching Session will be 60 minutes in duration.
• This coaching session includes:
* an assessment of your coaching goals,
* a discussion of our perceived fit for working together,
* pricing information for Executive Coaching Packages or single sessions, and
* a few suggestions or ideas to keep you moving forward toward your goals.
Executive Coaching Packages
• If you decide to work with me, I will show you how to schedule and pay for your Coaching Sessions.
• Executive Coaching Package options are for 3 Sessions or 6 Sessions. You may also pay for single sessions.
• Each Coaching Session is for 60 minutes, available via Zoom or by phone.
• If it is not a good fit for you to work with me, I may be able to refer you to other resources.
"Kim was a huge asset as an executive leader coach. She listened, made valuable recommendations and helped me sort through my ideas on how to be a better manager."
--Jennifer, Vice President