What I believe...
- I think the world would be a better place if more women were leading it!
- I care deeply about my clients and their ability to feel fulfilled and respected in their work.
- I also believe that we need a lot more diversity in leadership at all levels within organizations.
- Specifically, I want to see and hear the voices of leaders who are people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and people from around the globe.
- If you are in the minority of people in top leadership positions, we need you! Please stay and continue to believe in and be your awesome self.
What I have learned...
- PhD in Psychology, specialization in Counseling Psychology; University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Advanced Training in Counseling Skills; Interpersonal Coaching; Positive Psychology; Research Design; Human Behavior Change; and Career Assessment, Decision Making, and Advancement.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, minors in Mathematics and Statistics; Iowa State University.
- Fully Qualified to administer and interpret many Leadership, Career, and Psychological Assessments (e.g., Hogan Assessments, CPI, Strengths Finder 2.0, EQ-i 2.0, 360 Feedback tools).
- Strengths Strategy Certified Coach (Strengths Strategy, Inc., 2015).
- As a Management Consultant and Executive Coach for more than 15 years, I have served executives, mid-career managers, and emerging leaders across industries, in all types and sizes of organizations.
- My entire career is dedicated to helping adults maximize their professional and personal performance and overall well-being. I support and challenge people to do work they enjoy.
- I taught Cross-Cultural Psychology at the American University of Bulgaria. My students were from the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lebanon, and Albania. It was an adventure, and I learned so much from them!
- I have lived and worked throughout the U.S., and I relate well to people from other regions and countries.
"Kim provides value from Day 1. My needs evolved over the next few months, but she flexed with me – providing me the coaching and outside perspective I needed to anchor myself through a set of changes in my work environment."
--Sue, Assistant Vice President