As a woman with a strong professional identity, I...
- understand what it feels like to be underemployed, overlooked for promotion, and frustrated.
- care deeply about my clients and their ability to feel fulfilled and respected in their work.
- strongly believe that we need a lot more diversity in leadership at all levels.
- want to follow leaders who can represent the needs of members of the BIPOC and LGBTQ communities, and our global community.
If you are in the minority of people in leadership positions, we need you! Please stay and continue to believe in and be your awesome self.
What I have learned...
- PhD in Psychology, specialization in Counseling Psychology; University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Advanced Training in Counseling Skills; Interpersonal Coaching; Positive Psychology; Research Design; Human Behavior Change; and Career Assessment, Decision Making, and Advancement.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, minors in Mathematics and Statistics; Iowa State University.
- Fully Qualified to administer and interpret many Leadership, Career, and Psychological Assessments (e.g., Hogan Assessments, CPI, Strengths Finder 2.0, EQ-i 2.0, 360 Feedback tools).
- Strengths Strategy Certified Coach (Strengths Strategy, Inc., 2015).
- As a Management Consultant and Executive Coach for more than 15 years, I have served executives, mid-career managers, and emerging leaders across industries, in all types and sizes of organizations.
- My entire career is dedicated to helping adults maximize their professional and personal performance and overall well-being. I support and challenge people to do work they enjoy.
- I taught Cross-Cultural Psychology at the American University of Bulgaria. My students were from the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lebanon, and Albania. It was an adventure, and I learned so much from them!
- I have lived and worked throughout the U.S., and I relate well to people from other regions and countries.
"Kim provides value from Day 1. My needs evolved over the next few months, but she flexed with me – providing me the coaching and outside perspective I needed to anchor myself through a set of changes in my work environment."
--Sue, Assistant Vice President